Tankmen Sudden Encounter Tankmen Sudden Encounter

:( But it's too short...

Bosa responds:

But.. butt

Strykjärn- Flagellanterna Strykjärn- Flagellanterna

Beautiful metal piece!! Brutal and powerful. Greeting to you Swedes.

Northwind Northwind

RIP my eardrums...

Excellent folk metal. The mixing is pretty well balanced, minus the main volume... I love it! I wish I could write something this blasting.

Dark City (Chapter 1) Dark City (Chapter 1)

If I got into NGADM, it must be an honor to battle with you. Awesome song.

RealFaction responds:

Heck i dont even know if I got in yet, but 5 days I guess we'll find out, thanks! :)

Dreamworld Dreamworld

Interesting piece. A lot of surprising elements. Melodies are splendid. The breakdown and climaxes are beautiful. Very fitting the image. Now the complains. Mixing has problem around. Some part is soft while some part like the brass were very loud. The ending was cut out quite sudden, what a bad way to cut off mood. Like I said, many part are ear ripping (I could hear my headphones go crackling), but because they are quality stuff, I give you a 4.5.

The Outlier (AIM Entry) The Outlier (AIM Entry)

Excellent stuff, this song is the real blast. Love the vocal. It has been a while since the last time I listened to aggrotech this good. What I love is the fusion style you have in here. Really catchy. Good choice of instrument, they all fit the theme.

Keep it up, you've earned a fan.

Lich responds:

Glad you enjoyed!

Confused Confused

Not bad. Very interesting mixing. However the parts sound very random, almost like a mashup. Need some texture and dynamic here and there in the song. It has potential but not there yet. You haven't been tried hard enough.